Last week, I received a call from one of my friends that I used to work in an IT company. He was heading a team of professionals for an average 6-8 sales of software company in Bangalore.
As I was talking to him, I understand that there is something more than just a few senior executives who can not look beyond cost cutting. Of course, I am not saying that cost cutting is not important, but there are certainly better things you might want to do to improve your business. Cost cutting may be his priority, but should not exceed gain competitive advantage. You should maintain close down its funding to maintain its human resources, but closer. If you do not do what I say and then give me a few minutes.
There is no argument that the best way to gain a huge market share is through differentiation. You heard this before and I know you must have something unique, something that your competitor is not other-and perhaps its certainty in order to win the "heartthrob" award during the next industry meeting. Best said than done, but how exactly do you think the creation of "differentiation"?
Thursday, 5 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment