The certificate is the wall of my office said he had been in business 10 years, and I wonder how this could be?
Imagine learning 10 years ago when my own boss, to promote my business better, to discipline myself with time on their homework, to spend more, and help clients live their dreams - Priceless. And even if there are a couple of times I wondered if I should go find a "real" job, I realize that my work is real work and real that I never reach my skills and me Joy is - I am truly blessed to be a successful coach and entrepreneur.
Think about where they come from my clients, I begin to see patterns and similarities, and see what works and what does not raise a six-figure business.
1) be prepared. Means such as self-employment, the freedom to make a run or stop the market from an appointment and the client. But these days, not indifferent, to keep the business hat. Continue to seek opportunities to share your professional face. I became a business, while the store has registered a new client on the massage table and talk to the chiropractor visits scheduled appearances. Economic opportunities are all around you so that you do not get caught without business cards, your program, and look neat and professional for your line of work.
2) to allow the search of places to contribute. This is your local Chamber of Commerce in search of a new member of their board? Someone is the annual celebration of the city on their needs of the planning committee? If you contribute, has become known in your community and build a good reputation. Network groups, I started running and have been a big boost for me in the foreground, improved my credibility and I connected with an exponential potential. Put yourself where the value and make a difference.
3) Be aware that all offer opportunities. While this may contradict my previous statement, do not say yes, everything. Protect your time as an entrepreneur is critical to your success. Ask yourself, when exposed to the agreement to engage your target market. This will be the role, what you enjoy doing and that you intend to use your talents, and be an expert? Be respectful of other demands of life outside of work. While help for my father, who had Alzheimer's Care, I joined a few social. Be aware that the commitment of exhaustion is very real for small businesses and to protect themselves or are to do with work and feeling overwhelmed.
4) say yes to opportunities where possible. When I meet with a colleague, and gave a seminar on Facebook, was not the expert, but I was an experienced coach and my friend had never seen a live seminar conducted. Together, we organized a seminar a great success. And the reason, yes, you can say when, because one thing leads to another. In this course, a participant asked if I could LinkedIn training for your organization. Although familiar with LinkedIn, I considered myself an expert. I said yes and brought to a colleague who is an expert of us with a contract of 6 months from the LinkedIn Training for a Fortune 500 company, our revenues have doubled on the spot. I focused on teaching what I do best, brand recognition within the company and a strategic vision for the future, while my colleague focuses on the details of using LinkedIn. At the end of six months, I was an expert on how to use LinkedIn and exponentially richer because I said yes.
5) Have you ever had a coach or mentor to be involved in a group mind. The challenges anywhere in the enterprise, if the growth of a company, a backpack for a week in Colorado, or learn to Asian cuisine means that you must rely on others to guide you and show you the way. Try to find the best way to grow your business is like jumping into a stream of Swift Current without lifejacket - risky stuff. The money I invested in my company for 10 years allows me to reach the place of safety and knowledge I have now, where I can be a leader and a model for other entrepreneurs.
Saturday, 15 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment