Saturday, 15 October 2011

The Power of Positive

It is not officially in recession. But it feels like when the stock market than looking graphics that my last electrocardiogram.

In those moments I remember as a kid and my mother took me to the Collegiate Church of marble, in Manhattan, the Rev. Norman Vincent Peale to hear about the power of positive thinking.

It was amazing, but I had not thought about him for years, until we all started to pinch the economy of a terrible feeling.

Small business owners like me to launder the recession word. Some of us in a panic. Lower prices, cutting staff. Thank you to Reverend Peale, I prefer to think of positive approaches. I begin by recalling that we have a choice:

Before we pack our tents and go home, or

According We can try something new.

We always choose # 2

Before I realized my first account on my next book for work, learning to be more creative (in all aspects of their business) for our customers and new things.

According When I'm in a program to create new, I start to have fun. For some strange reason, I think of Tom Dixon, CEO of Blendtec, including "Will It Blend?" The videos are often viral. In this he is also an iPad and has over 12 million page views.

Great stories and this is always done for effective marketing.

The third network can be gold for you. If you are on LinkedIn, in contact with people who have in the past with former clients, friends, relatives and people who work in groups to hold. I am attacking different people every day to see if I can be a resource for them. I help people find a new place / ion, speaks in a post, or ask their families. The network is easy to Facebook and Twitter too. It helps if you remember this: not only for something, anything to ask.

4 Your strategy is your game plan for new businesses. So you can understand how best to use the companies that you could get the job, then write it. I found the staff, first class mail to be very effective in new ventures, especially in areas where we have much experience, that the financial crisis, publishing, automotive and tourism.

(Sometimes I wish our new prospects experience a little "more. We have recently presented an idea of ​​the program, a bank and asked them the value of a customer with new. They did not know and had no idea what they can afford to get X number of new clients.)

5 The important thing is to act! Get out of your comfort zone and new things. It is useless to keep what they always do when it stopped working.

6 accompanied by the best people you can afford. Tough times demand the best, smartest, most positive people you can find.

Stay positive, even by doing something nice for you every day

0 comments: