Saturday, 15 October 2011

The Power Outside Perspective

We all know the expression "a doctor can not diagnose herself." Even the best of them to see other doctors to understand the problem. It's no different for entrepreneurs and small businesses .

The problem. We are very close to our own design company. We live, breathe and dream about what we do. True or false - it's all ours, and we have been married for better or for worse. But because we understand your business so close to the design and it is difficult to see what we are doing wrong. Marinate in the company, it is very difficult to know what the problems are and how to fix. That we often feel frustrated and disappointed with themselves, not knowing what to do while staying.

Solution. Without the benefit seen from the outside, we can run to get stuck in a circle for a long time. In my experience, is the only way to get your own sense of perspective. If someone in your organization is looking for are not so attached, or transmitted in any subtleties, stories and dramas that come with it. Therefore, it is possible for them to laser in the problem and see how clear.

How to. There are several ways to get outside perspective.

Friendsusually family and your interest in mind and you know better than anyone. But if entrepreneurs are not the same, it is difficult to get them, and sympathize with what passes by the owner of a company.

For an incredible spirit, grouper, the prospect of several people at once. Especially if it is organized by a professional trainer, intelligent people are very effective. Currently, I belong to two groups, the spirit and feel grateful every day the collective power of all the brains that I regularly see the solution that I've never been able to see for yourself.

1-on-one coaching. When working with a coach one-on-one, you get personal attention and personalized service. Just today, I owned a design company who are struggling to understand their work niche. Literally within minutes I was able to zero in a matter of extrapolation of the most important parts, and get rid of all that was just mind their opacity. What is my secret? I am an outsider, looking at the benefits is to talk to a bird's eye view, and the years of the designer himself and sabotage contaminated.

If you have trouble finding in your own business, know that the fastest way of this struggle is a new perspective.

If you tried to go it alone, but I'm still overwhelmed, spinning wheels, long hours with little difficulty recovering, to find customers, not the money she knows, I might be able to help.

0 comments: