I thought that only large companies could benefit from a script by phone or presentation. I came to appreciate the value in the script for all sizes of businesses.
Why should I use scripts?
They can be prepared to answer questions before the questions arise. They sound smooth and professional.
These answers will help you create your corporate culture, your feelings, your style.
Script will give a consistent message.
When training a new employee gives you a script to start somewhere.
In the case of all employees who had an internship, part-time, full-time or temporary help, you want to think about what you say to your customers, finally you represent. They sound just like they say in a natural way.
Part of building a world-class customer experience is the uniformity of the experience they get. Training new employees? Script help.
Today is a great example of a great script, I heard. The boy played for nothing, as if never a script. I do not know because I called very good company (E-myth around the world) and I know that I know everything is systematized perfect - because in order to teach others how to systematize their business, c ' is their business. However, I had a very strange phone bill of more than 12 hours of long distance, when he was supposed to be only 60 minutes! "Thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn something." His answer was
Hold for a moment and think about how to react or if they were in a similar situation. How about you? I was groping for words such as "Oh wow, that's weird", "how did this happen?" or "I do not know." How many people would be all over the place for an error does not excuse his actions. (A nightmare for me.)
"Thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn something, try to solve it all" sounds much better. Personally, I'm not even "bad surprises to be solved for good, but remember, if a customer who had just" been a little annoyed or angry. After preparing the answers ahead of time can help you stay cool and make the outcome of a new challenge for the best.
Saturday, 15 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment