Monday, 24 October 2011

Tips Start Online Business On a Shoestring

You want to start and grow a successful business with little or no money? It's easier than you might think. I did it three times. My new company, PetoVera.com I started with absolutely $ 0.

The two simplest types of online businesses to start without external funding is a process of service-based business (such as web design, web development, consulting or social media) or a blog.

Concise to keep this article, we examine how to focus when you start an online business services.

Here are five steps:

Before you begin, it's something you enjoy doing is already, or may know a little "? For example, in my case, I first developed PetoVera I launched a few websites for a law firm and a firm jaw surgery include small independent projects. I knew enough technical work and had a general idea of ​​what customers want. I liked to be creative, so I enjoyed the work. It is important that this is your idea, try to make sure it's something you'd like to do every day. Otherwise, if you are looking just for the money, you are more susceptible to the exhaustion of the first great success.
According get first customers. This second phase can be illogical, but believe me, is the best way forward, and significantly reduces the risk. You do not need a logo, you do not have a site that you do not need an office. The only thing you need for a company is a client will pay. To find the first customer (or client), I suggest you make a list of e-mail with your friends and acquaintances and send a message that you are a business and what the company will offer. Preferably something tangible for people, as demonstrated by examples of past work, or if there is something more technical, perhaps a method shows how to create value. The e-mail I sent to PetoVera start, I have included some visual examples of web pages since I designed. People are better able to digest and remember ideas when they can be displayed. In case you do not have a list of email contacts, try, or ask around on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Craigslist. There are many ways free drum, the first guide that turns into a sale.
Get Three initial paid. This may seem illogical, but you need to begin to eliminate the risks of your business plan as you. Blast from the first mail I sent, I received different answers back by saying they were interested, or knew someone who was interested. The only project I have big customer, as a result that allowed me landed in the start-up began with a conversation with the customer by e-mail and the phone. I sent them a design perspective model, to show them a clear idea of ​​what might look like the new site. Before I had even though I'm sure you have a price range and I am told that offer would be acceptable. Creation of the design model has come a long way to convey confidence and reduce the perceived risk for them. We then signed an agreement, and give us a deposit. The company was officially launched!
4 Know your numbers from the beginning. How much will you pay for themselves, both in terms of weekly wage or hourly? Do not be ridiculous with that, and you just think that everything the company has paid your money, why not! The company is an independent unit from you, so treat them that way and respect. If you what to do, is to assume that they know exactly what they should be paid and the contract in writing. It should not be complicated and you do not need a lawyer. Keep it simple. Finally, these figures compared to the revenue that you just made and see what will be your profit.
5 reinvest, and get all the databases supported. Finally, the profit you earn and put it to the integration of the company. Hurry, because to do two things: (1) You will be able to open a bank account for business and (2) Are you a legal shield, must be protected from liability if something goes wrong ( for example, someone goes). To reinvest profits in the direction of finding a good tax advisor can help you keep track of your numbers and make sure that the tax records can be done correctly. In addition, the company to reinvest in better recruitment and training of more help, allowing you to work and can not concentrate in the store has a website and designed a logo and business cards .

You're done with the money you spend little or nothing (only the entry of the time), you can start an online business. If you have questions or want more? Discover the PetoVera blog, leave a comment below or email me directly.

0 comments: