Sunday, 16 October 2011

Using Facebook Business Page

If you use Facebook for professional use, is probably on the basis of their introduction a few months ago, you can use Facebook, how to organize your site belongs. For example, instead of using Facebook as I can use it as Michael Christensen Christensen, Michael, business strategist. All comments I make, what I like, I share the contents, etc. are not on my page the names given on my behalf. At first I did not think much of this function, but now that I'm full of it, I think it's fantastic. This ability to change the way you use Facebook, you can do great things.

First, it allows you to separate your business and personal use of Facebook. For some entrepreneurs, there is much overlap between their personal and business use. For me, I have the two worlds just a couple of intersections. On my part, I put this situation is not so uninteresting that my friends and family are concerned, and only once or twice a year I could send an item of business, apparently, irrelevant. On my business site, is exactly the opposite - almost all companies with a little new thrown into personal interest. The ability to do almost all the same functionality at your side instead of your profile, you can choose how much your Facebook two circles overlap.

Second, you can use other sites such as the page as it is being undertaken. It's great because I can keep my personal preference - restaurants, vacation spots, the causes are involved, etc. on my personal website and my business side, companies that interest me, as E 'be nice to be able to move the focus exclusively on business or personal, when I look at my new son. There is also a good way to justify the company with your fans in his opinion, such as sharing.

Third, as you can comment, post and share all under the name of the page, unloading bulk to your page just to what is anyway. If you made an interesting comment, someone can click directly on your site and see your business rather than pictures of your pets and your last vacation.

I am probably more in favor of the separation between personal use of Facebook as a company that many people, but I'm sure there are many opportunities for anyone with a business side to take advantage of this new functionality. How to use this feature? You think it's important to separate personal and commercial use Facebook?

0 comments: