4. Win the Olympics smile.
I do not feel like smiling? Smile! Someone not smile at you? Smile!
Smile is one of the simplest and easiest to keep your spirit up and have an immediate impact on people around them. Sorridente relieves stress, tension and displacements eases their mentality.
Another organization that I worked with his receptionist renamed the Director of First Impressions. Smile is an important part of their job description. Making it part of his.
5. Add you back to the list.
Remember that the list of things that do not have any fun with it? Now is the time to add the back. His personal goals and you may need only the most fun of a review that your professional goals.
Would you enjoy your family activities more if getting there was as much fun as being there? How can you make a game out of maintenance at all times?
Would you enjoy going to the gym more happened with a friend? Listened to your favorite song? Or if you their regular visits so you can see that the "guilty pleasure" TV show while walking on the treadmill?
I am delighted that I helped to pause and think about fun. Now you're ready to stop the drudgery? Look, we are responsible adults, we know what we need to be done. And we can get the same work done in a fun way, with better results guaranteed. Are you game?
Friday, 30 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment